ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
- ・For Going-out Plans
- Please come directly to the venue.
- ・For In-Store Plans
- Please come directly to the store.
For both of the above plans, no reservation is required.
We carry kimonos suited to each season. Please choose your favorite kimono or ask us for advice!
Please pay once you have selected your kimono.
We accept payment in cash or through Alipay.
4Getting dressed up
Our female staff, who are specialists in kimono, will dress you in the dressing room.
You may leave your regular clothes with us during the experience. (approx. 20 mins)
After changing into kimono, you are free to enjoy taking a stroll or dining at your destination.
6Returning to the venue
Please return to the venue where you got dressed in kimono.
We ask that you please return to the venue no later than 30 minutes before closing time.
7Changing out of your kimono
Please change back into your own close, which we have held for you, in the dressing room.
Once you return your kimono, you are all done.
- QCan I make a reservation?
- We do not accept reservations. Please come directly to the venue nearest your destination. Kimonos will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- QWhat should I do if the kimono comes undone while I am outside of the shop?
- Please come back to the kimono rental venue, where we will be happy to fix it for you.
- QI got the kimono dirty.
- Even if the kimono gets dirty, it’s OK not to wash or repair it yourself. You will be charged a cleaning and repair fee of 1,000 yen. Thank you for your understanding.
- QWhat happens to my belongings?
- We can keep your clothes, etc. for you.
Please take any valuables with you, as we cannot take responsibility for those.